I’m a fan of making things simple, so let’s break it down into bullet points.
- Full name: Sarah Galyean Jones. I’m going to guess you’ve picked up on that by now.
- Memphis, TN is home base. I love it here, and I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to grow roots in a southern mid-size city with mild weather and low cost of living. Plus, you can take your dog just about anywhere.
- I am represented by the wonderful Victoria Skurnick at Levine Greenberg Rostan Literary Agency.
- I’m a graduate of the University of Arkansas with a B.A. in English Creative Writing and a double minor in Communications and Art History. The Art History portion of this degree was just for fun. I also attended the Emerson Summer Creative Writing Program in Boston, MA.
- Until the print component folded in 2018, I was a full-time editor at Justine Magazine.
- My first novel was released by Lands Atlantic Publishing in 2016. You can check out my book here and check out my publisher here.
- I currently freelance as often as I can, and am working on new projects. Stay tuned.
- Some things I like:
- All varieties of cheese
- Strong coffee
- Celebrity scandals
- An inbox full of friendly voicemails
- Some things I’m not so fond of:
- All varieties of cats
- Plain tea
- Political scandals
- An inbox full of unsolicited spam
Give me a shout! I’d love to hear from you.